Suspecting your boyfriend is cheating on you is a very big accusation to make. If he’s really good looking and attracts the attention of a lot of other women, then it could just be your insecurities flaring up.
It’s only natural to want to be the only woman in your boyfriends life. So before you can recognize the signs of a cheating boyfriend, decide right now if your assumptions are worth ending your relationship.
No guy ever wants to be confronted by his girlfriend of cheating. Any guy that does get confronted will immediately assume that there is no trust and will look at the relationship in a totally
different negative light.
You are literally going to be putting your relationship on the line. So before you mention anything to your guy, make sure these 10 clear signs your boyfriend is cheating are really happening or if your imagination is playing games with you.
Top 10: Signs Your Boyfriend is Cheating on You
- He’s Unavailable – When a guy is off cheating, he does not want to be bothered by anyone, especially his
unsuspecting girlfriend. He’ll start to leave his phone off or avoid your calls and texts all together.
- Another Woman’s Scent – If at any point you smell a different fragrance or perfume on your man, alarms should be going off in your head immediately. But before you accuse, make sure you ask subtle questions to make sure he wasn’t with his mom or family members who could have rubbed off the scent.
- Change in Appearance – Out of no where he’ll start to buy nicer clothes, except he never wears them around you. This is a huge indicator of a cheating boyfriend. He’s definitely dressing to impress, just not for you.
- Sudden Care for Physical Fitness/Grooming – When impressing other women is on your boyfriends mind, he’ll start to care more about his body and how he’s groomed. If this is something he’s never done before, he might just want to do it for you to show you that he’s still a handsome man, or he could definitely be seeking the attention of another woman.
- Frequent/Lame Excuses to Avoid Hanging Out – You don’t hang out as often as you used to because he’s got “something else to do.” He could be honest about having work, or having to be with family, but any other lame excuse such as “I’m busy,” is a sure sign of a boyfriend who’s up to no good. Although he could just be planning a surprise, but only if it’s around a holiday or a special occasion. This one can be an evil one to judge.
- You’re No Longer Invited – Remember how he used to invite you out with the guys? If he’s keeping his routine of fun on repeat but has suddenly cut you out of the picture, you definitely have reason to believe he’s cheating or at least seeking attention from another woman. On the other hand, he could just want to hang out with the guys a lot more and you could be totally wrong. Use your gut on this one.
- Overprotective – If he’s quick to stop you from looking through his cell phone, tablet, or computer, then he probably has something to hide. A strong relationship should revolve around honesty. While there should be a level of privacy in your relationship, a feisty boyfriend who’s looking to protect his gadgets is not something you should take lightly.
- Lack of Intimacy – Men love sex. If you notice that your boyfriends sex drive has dipped recently, he might be getting his pleasure elsewhere. He may also find you less attractive or have another woman on his mind.
- Cares Less – He used to ask you a ton of questions but now he could care less about how your day was. He stops paying attention to your stories, jokes, stupid habits, and everything else about you. His interest is slowly declining and his mind has probably begun to wonder to another woman who screams excitement.
- His Friends Act Weird – An obvious sign of cheating is written all over your boyfriends friends faces. If the once friendly group of guys have started to act weird or awkward, then they probably know about something or someone you don’t know about.
Your Cheating Boyfriend Radar Could Be Off
While most cheating boyfriends will start to tell lies, you really can’t be so sure that your boyfriend is cheating on you based on this top 10 list. If you notice say 1 or 2 things on this list, then he probably isn’t a cheater. But if you notice like 7 to 10 of these cheating habits happen, then he’s probably a scum bag.
Either way, make sure you’re making the right decision and that your boyfriend is cheating, get your ducks in a row. We can already understand that you’re concerned about your relationships health and commend you for digging in a little deeper before jumping the gun and starting a fight. If you do happen to catch your boyfriend having an affair, walk away and accept the fact that you’re a great woman who had a douche bag boyfriend.
Image Credit: Bearman